Just For Fun
20 Tidbits about Bonnie
1. I love the smell of rain, freshly mowed grass, cucumber melon, grilled burgers, freshly baked
cookies, and Scotch tape.
2. I prefer spring and fall.
3. My phobias: drowning, closed-in spaces, being left alone, fainting, and speaking in public.
4. I like attending the symphony and ballet.
5. I took swimming lessons, but can’t swim.
6. The cello is my favorite musical instrument.
7. I’m allergic to polyester, Brussels sprouts, liver, and gardening.
8. I love Italian and Mexican food.
9. My favorite city is Savannah, Georgia.
10. Opera makes me sleepy.
11. My favorite color is teal.
12. I prefer cats over dogs.
13. My vices: carbs, cheese, chocolate, and buying books.
14. I can’t pass up a pretty journal.
15. I’m a perfectionist–trait of a Scorpio.
16. My favorite candy bars are Twix and Mounds.
17. I dislike loud, argumentative people.
18. I could never have enough Post-it notes, smooth-writing pens, reference books, or loyal fans.
19. I’m an indoor girl–the sun makes me burst into flames.
20. The happiest days of my life: my wedding day, my daughter’s birthday, and the day I finished
my first book.
Bonnie’s Favorite Romantic Movies
You’ve Got Mail City of Angels
Sleepless in Seattle Serendipity
P.S. I Love You The Lake House
Sabrina Ever After
Ghost Pretty Woman
Titanic Runaway Bride
Dirty Dancing Jane Eyre
Kate & Leopold The Notebook
Message in a Bottle Pride and Prejudice
Nights in Rodanthe Emma
Bonnie’s Favorite Quotes
“Seize the moment. Remember all those women on the Titanic who waved off the dessert cart.” – Erma Bombeck
“You can’t wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.” – Jack London
“I am impelled, not to squeak like a grateful and apologetic mouse, but to roar like a lion out of pride in my profession.” – John Steinbeck
“If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. Don’t complain.” “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” – Maya Angelou
“It’s none of their business that you have to learn to write. Let them think you were born that way.” – Ernest Hemingway
“Here’s what we’re going to do…” – Lt. Horatio Caine – CSI Miami (A little annoying at times because he says this or some variation on every episode, but you’ve got to admire a man with a plan.)
“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” “We are not here as human beings having a spiritual experience; we are here as spiritual beings having a human experience.” “Don’t die with your music still in you.” – Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
“Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.” “Do the difficult things while they are easy and the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” – Lao Tzo – Chinese Taoist philosopher
“I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle; I just wish he didn’t trust me so much.” – Mother Teresa
“D’oh!” – Homer Simpson
From Bonnie’s Kitchen